Over 1.5 million different data points designed to measure property marketing, customer service and results have been identified and form the basis of a whole of market assessment. The criteria are chosen based on an ability to measure and benchmark agents in a reliable and objective way. Every agent in the country is included in the assessment to find the agents that are performing the best in their area. It accesses data from over 4,500 different sources, including Land Registry and Ordnance Survey to track property transactions regardless of which portal the properties are listed on. Data Analysis Working with the leading UK property data agency TwentyEA3 , the performance of millions of property transactions is analysed over a 6-month period. Every agent’s performance is measured against each criteria and their scores are weighted based on what matters most to consumers.
Results are measured in five key areas:
- Market Share: Agents that score well demonstrate that they have experience of selling more properties compared with their competition.
- Sales & Lets: Agents that score well have more exchange or let triggers and low levels of withdrawals and fall-throughs compared with other agents in their patch.
- Timescale: Agents that score well sell or let properties more quickly than others in their patch, including the time to progress the property to exchange of contract after it has been sold or let subject to contract.
- Price: Agents that score well sell more properties for the asking price and have a lower percentage of price reductions compared to other agents in their patch.
- Reviews: Agents that score well have a higher number of positive reviews.
Comment from Red Squirrel’s CEO Charlie Panayi:
“We are super proud to be listed in the top 20% of letting agents, we started Red Squirrel all those years ago because of our own personal experiences with agents. Wanting to create an agency we would use ourselves, purely founded on honesty, trust and compassion. Receiving awards like this demonstrates that we do what we say we will and also showcasing the fantastic growth as a company. So proud of our team and looking forward to what more we can achieve for our customers, family and friends.”