We are delighted to be shortlisted in the whole of the UK for the Best agents Fundraising champion award!
On the 14th of July Best agent giving are hosting a charity ball at Epsom Downs racecourse in Surrey.
There will be a drinks reception followed by a fundraising champion awards presentation, charity auction and strictly dance competition.
The event will celebrate the fundraising efforts of the estate agency industry and will honour those who have made an outstanding
contribution to fundraising, charity, and local communities.
David Newnes, chairman of Agents Giving, said: “We have seen examples of truly heart-warming stories of fantastic charity, fundraising and community work.”
Red Squirrel have worked extremely hard to raise as much money for local charities including Zoe’s Law, Hospice, Age UK, Scouts,
Two local football clubs, Newport Golf Club, IOW chess club, Wessex Cancer Trust and Independent arts.
Fundraising events red squirrel have held:
- November – Held a private 5 course charity dinner for a locally picked charity introducing them to highly influential people:
- September 22– Wing walk
- September 22 – tough Mudder in London
- October 22 – 5k run for local charity
- November23– Charity dinner and quivers night
- December – Christmas giveaway (24 high value presents delivered on xmas eve)
- May 23– Walked the wight as a team (28 miles across the isle of wight)
- June 23– Charity golf day for an independent arts charity
- June 23– 120KM bike ride
- June 23 – Charity sailing race day